Thursday, June 2, 2011

Welcome to this Blog!

Hi, I'm Rebecca, and I'm the owner and writer of A Reel Irish Dancer. Thanks for coming to my blog. This blog is for Irish dancers of all ages, levels, and countries. I'll post advice, lists of upcoming feisanna, my thoughts about Irish dance, pictures, and more! By the way, yes, I am an Irish dancer, of about 4 years. I'm only in novice, but I've gotten a great feel for the funky life of an Irish dancer. (and I love it!) I'm sorry, I haven't been to Worlds, or even Nationals, but I'll try my best to give "reel" advice! :) So, keep watching for more posts and updates!

Also, I have another blog, which is more about me, called Rebecca's Way. It has my posts full of reviews, thoughts, photography, and more! Find it at Rebecca's Way!

Will, there you have it, just a little basic introduction to this blog. I promise I will post more soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment